|Welcome to NorTLE|
Code of Practice for using NorTLE
1. I must not tell my username and passwords to anyone else but my parents.
2. If I think someone has learned my password then I will tell my teacher.
3. I must log off after I have finished using NorTLE.
4. I must never use other people’s usernames and passwords or computers left logged in by them.
5. I will only use polite language when I use NorTLE and must not write anything that might upset someone or give the school a bad name.
6. I know that everything done on NorTLE is monitored and if I have broken any of these rules I will lose the privilege to use NorTLE.